When we found out we were pregnant again we were so excited and nervous, but it also felt like now was the time for this little guy to come into the world. Two years ago this little guy graced us with his presents. It was a whirlwind pregnancy with a lot of ups and downs. The birthing process to get this little guy to enter the world was just as crazy, with my blood pressure dropping critically low as well as other difficulties, but the whole time I can remember hearing the nurses always saying that the baby is fine and doing great.
I cant even begin to describe the love and joy Kilian has brought into our lives. He is the sweetest most tenderhearted boy I have ever met. This boy has truly captured my heart 100%. His sister adores him and loves being a little mommy to him, so much so I have to remind her to be a big sister instead of a mom. These past two years have been filled with lots of love, laughter and cuddles. Happy Birthday little man!!! we sure love you!!!
At 2 years old Kilian's favorite things are:
Play time with his sister and other kids
Playing in water
Mommy
Playing outside
Going for walks
Animals mostly dogs
The show Tayo
Coloring
Playing Superhero
Going for rides
His Nona and Grumpy
Trains and Cars
Balls
Swings and playing at the park
And so much more.
Some of the things he is scared of.
Grumpy's "noisy" This is any of his tools that make noise. His saw, and compressor and nail gun.
When cars move, I am really kinda happy about this because I don't have to ask him a bunch to move when a car starts to back up or pull in the driveway. He automatically runs to where he thinks/knows is safe. Usually by mom. :)
Some of the new things he is doing:
He is starting to talk more and more and learning new words pretty much daily. He is starting to understand that he can move faster so is starting to run more. He is also trying his hand at jumping. There are probably a lot more I just cant think of anything else at the moment. :p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kilian!
No comments:
Post a Comment