Sunday, June 19, 2022

10 Years Old

 10 Years can you believe it!!! I sure cant

At 10 Years Old Avery's Favorite Things are:
Her friends Maya and Ella
Roblox and Minecraft
Being with her cousins
Her Daddy
The show My Hero Academia
Getting as much time playing in water as possible.
Going to the pool, lake, or river
Cats, especially her cat Mittens


Some of the things she's scared of:
Scorpions and Spiders
She always a little nervous to try new thing, but after sometime she'll at least try it and see if she likes it or not. Like tubing down the river, riding on a jet ski or being pulled on a tube behind. Usually after she tries it she's realizes either its not that bad or that its really fun.

Some of the new things she is doing:
She is getting so good at Math
Her swimming skills have greatly improved and she is no longer afraid to go under water.
She loves going kayaking 

I cant believe how fast she is growing, but I am super excited for the many adventures that await her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL!!!

No comments: