Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Up's, Down's, All Around's

We had a busy but very fun weekend. Friday night we went over to Nikki's house to help her with some stuff and to pick up Abby for a sleepover. After dropping her and James off at the house I was off to work. It wasn't to bad. We were super busy and I was informed that this was nothing compared to summer. I am very excited what summer in the box office brings. it was really a lot of fun. I got to work box office 2 and instead of a little window to talk to customers you just open the door. It was a lot of fun...and easier to see what was in the back of trucks. :p While I was there James and Abby decided to walk over to Subway for dinner. I think Abby really liked that. I thought I was going to be working the whole night but I was able to leave around 9:30. So on my way home I called up James and asked if him and Abby wanted to go out for ice cream. So after I picked up some dinner of my own I picked them up to go to the Rocky mountain creamery. YUM! James and I love that place.....so does my parents. Whenever they come to visit we always have to go there for ice cream. the rest of the night was spent playing video games with Abby and then watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It wasn't as bad as I thought, kinda funny. Abby fell asleep through it and Rosko climbed under the blanket and curled up next to her. It was cute. He also stayed with her in the guest room the whole night. Sat was probably our busiest day. After a breakfast of french toast,eggs and bacon we were feeling pretty good. James and Abby then helped me wash the dishes then off for a bike ride. We have this nature trail close to our home that is really pretty. So we went down there and played on the nature trail and the playground close by for awhile before it was time to head home. After packing everything into the car it was off to Nona and Grumpy's house. (My mother and father in law) James was going to be helping dad with some yard work while Lisa and I kidnapped mom for a girls afternoon. for Mothers day we went in with Lisa to get mom a pedicure. The only problem was that we came up with this idea a little late so all the salons were booked. But luckily Walmart had a California Nails in it that took walk in's. (Nikki I am so sorry for the miscommunication, we should plan a time when all of us can go again.) So unknown to mom we kidnapped her and took her to Walmart...I'm pretty sure she was probably wondering what in the heck she was doing there...after she just got back from there a few hours ago. :p We took her to the nail place and told her Happy Mothers Day we're getting you a pedicure. :) I think she was pretty surprised. We had a lot of fun. Lisa didn't really want to get one so she did a little shopping and reading while we were there. Little miss Abby even got a pedicure. She was REALLY excited about it. After we were done she kept saying that we should get our nails done while we were there. I told mom that I think we created a monster. :p When we got home Nikki was there with the boys and we had a yummy BBQ. Then I had to leave and go to work once again. It really isn't that bad, overall a really good Saturday. :) I hope you liked your girls afternoon out Mom :) Sunday I wasn't scheduled for the morning so I got a chance to go to church. Yay! After we just relaxed till both of us had to be to work. I was closing that night so I didn't get home till a little after 12...James got home a little past 2 :( We were both pretty tired when Monday came. So that was our weekend. :) I hope you didn't mind my ramblings.

Abby was very excited.
We were too...even if it doesn't look like it. :p

Finished product:

Thanks Lisa for taking these pictures. :)

1 comment:

NikkiAWardell said...

Fun Fun!! Thanks for taking Abs with you! She loves her toes...although they look kinda wierd in the picture!!!:)