Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Fun

Well The Christmas fun started and I hope it doesn't stop. :) Last week on the 9th we had a Relief Society Christmas dinner. It was a lot of fun, they had everything all decked out with Christmas lights, tree's, ornaments. It was very pretty. We had a nice dinner and desert and then a musical group called Kids R Music sang for us. They were really very good and a lot of fun. It was a really nice evening and a lot of fun spending that time with the lady's in my ward. Well later that weekend the fun didn't stop. :) I have been watching TONS of Christmas movies, any Christmas movie I can get my hands on I watch. :) That's what I did Friday night was just watch Christmas movies. James didn't get home until pretty late and he brought Nate over for a fun sleepover. Nate was having so much fun. For Christmas James and I found that we could afford a wii this Christmas at the black Friday sells. So we decided to get one for Christmas. Already knowing what it is we went ahead and set it up. So when Nate was over, he was going back and forth between the wii and the computer games. All we have right now is the wii sports games so when he got bored he would go play a game on the computer. It was fun to watch him get into the games. At one point James was dozing on the couch when Nate came over and handed him the wii remote mid game and told him he was tired and asked if he could take over. We stayed up till about 1:00 playing games with him and then decided to call it a night. The next morning bright and early Nate was up and all I heard was a small whisper asking James if he could play the wii. :p I must have been really tired cause I didn't wake up till about 10:00. by that time James was trying to get Nate ready to go home so that he could make his basketball game at 11:00. James had told him that after he was done with the game he was playing that they needed to go. I was in the kitchen getting something to eat when Nate came in and asked since James was outside could he just play one more game. :p It was pretty cute. The rest of the day was cleaning up the house till finally I was done and wanted to go to the South Ogden tree lighting. Well by the time we got down there we only had a few minutes left so we went to the Christmas Village in Ogden instead. I LOVE the Christmas Village it's so fun. The lights are so pretty, and this year we remembered our cash so that we could get some hot cocoa. It was a great way to end the day and a fun date night with James. :) Here are some pictures, the battieries on our camera were dying so i took some pictures with my phone,oh and sorry if they seem out of focus...I think it was because I was shaking because I was cold.

2 comments:

NikkiAWardell said...

SCARY!!!! And you know exactly what I mean....NATALIE!!!:)

Our Corner said...

HA HA She would LOVE that house! :) Well at least I'm still Not moby. :p Hee hee