Monday, January 31, 2011

Rules and Terms

Okay everyone tomorrow starts our 14 Days of Heart. So here are the rules and how this is going to work. I will be giving out prizes at the end of each week. I will announce the winner of the week on Saturday and then post the next giveaway on Sunday. Then on Valentines day I will be giving out one big prize. Here's how to enter. Every time you post a comment on a CHD post you will get 1 "raffle ticket". If you ask a Question about CHD you will get 2 "raffle tickets". These tickets are put into a hat and drawn at random at the end of the week for the prize. For the big prize on Valentines day you are going to have to do something a bit more than just posting a comment...but trust me when you see what the prize is going to be your going to want it. :) So what I ask is going to seem like nothing. :) Good luck everyone and I will see you tomorrow!

No comments: