Wednesday, October 12, 2011

5 years

20062007

2008
2009
2010
2011
5 years ago on Oct 7, James and I were sealed together for time and all eternity. To say this past 5 years has been easy would be a lie. But to say it has been worth it is more than 100% truth. James and I have laughed, argued, smiled, cried and experienced ever other emotion you can think of together. We have been each others support and foundation. We have learned a lot about ourselves and each other. Our relationship and love is stronger today than it ever was when we first got married. James is the most amazing man I have ever met and no one could ever take his place in my heart. I am truly blessed that I found him and even more blessed that he chose me. As we continue our journey and as the yearly pictures begin to change even more, I look forward to the happiness, joy, triumph and even the pain and sad times to come. Every thing we go through brings us that much closer together.
I love you James!!!

1 comment:

Brieanna said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you two have a great day!