Friday, May 16, 2008

School Dayz

Well it's almost 3 weeks till school starts and I am nervous. I'm only taking 1 class in the evening, but still, it's a "new" college with different methods then the last college I attended. I work with all these people as thier co-worker so it'll be a little different to be a student here as well. For the summer semester I'm only going to take 3 credits but for fall I would really like to try and take more. I am also still taking that correspondence course through the institute of childrens literature. I have really enjoyed the assignments and I have grown to love writing even more. At the LDS Business College I am working towards my associates in general studies with two certificates in medical coding and medical transcription. Well as of right now thats what I'll be working towards. :) It may change as life often does. So here I go only 3 weeks till it's time to hit the books again. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Way to go Kris. I wish you the best of luck in school. I had a hard time going back but I don't regret it. I hope you enjoy it.

Anderson's said...

Good luck I am always excited to hear that someone is trying to improve themselves, that they want to reach certain goals and are working towards them. Even if you never use your degree, it NEVER hurts to have one. I am proud of you. If you have a hard time with anything, let me know, I will do what I can.