Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Remodeling

Well we finally started to remodel our condo. Sometimes I think we are very happy that we have started and sometimes I think we're not :p It's so nice thought to have some color in the house. The general response has been that the color is to dark...But James and I love it. We think that once the floors are done and we get better lighting that it will brighten it up even more. The color we chose for the living room is called pottery red. I really love it. Here are some before and after pictures...This is Before :o) I took this picture around Christmas time...hence the tree :p And this is after. :) James and I really like it. It's starting to feel like ours.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow that is a huge difference! But I really like it. Looks great.

NikkiAWardell said...

Looks good from the photo. I'll have to come see it in person!!

le35 said...

The color is dark, but it's not too dark. It's lovely! It looks just like your personality to me. I wish I could come see it in person.