rdner Village, and the whole time I was having deja vu and flash backs. It's so funny how all those 80's styles are coming back...even the MULLET..ew. Anyway Dawn and I found the old plastic charm bracelets and necklaces that I use to wear as a kid. I couldn't believe it...I actually thought about buying one. :p I found this picture online if your not exactly sure what I am talking about. Anyway we also found those thin medal bracelets that were bulked together. Plus many more things I haven't seen in a lONG time. It's got me thinking a bit about when I was a kid and my life. I found on my friend Lisa's blog that she did something kinda fun. You know me and the "get to know you" e-mails and how much I like them...I think I'm just to bored at work. Anyway so here is the past 10 years...****10 years ago- August , 1998******
1) How old were you? Just turned 17
2) Where did you go to school? I was starting at a new school called Monticello High
3) Where did you work? Since I just moved, I didn't have a job...but later I worked at Young's Machine Co. and Subway
4) Where did you live? With my sister and brother-in-law
5) Where did you hang out? mostly my sisters house since I didn't really know anyone
6) Did you wear contacts? I think I did by then
7) Who were your favorite friends? All my Salt Lake friends...like I said I just moved and didn't know anyone
8)How many tattoos did you have? none...yet :p
9) How many piercings did you have? 1 set in my ears
10) Did you drive a car? yeah my parents let me borrow their Honda Civic
11) Had you been to a real party? What do you consider a "real" party? If that involves alcohol...no if not then yes :)
12) Had you had your heart broken? Yes- Dan Hodges...I'll leave it at that
13) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? married at 17 hmmmmm! :) I was single
14) Any Kids? Again back to the 17 thing :)
*****5 years ago- August , 2003******
1) How old were you? Just turned 22
2) Where did you go to school? I wasn't at the time
3) Where did you work? for my sister
3) Where did you work? for my sister
4) Where did you live? Monticello
5) Did you wear glasses? yes only on days I didn't have me contacts in.
6) Who were your best friends? Again I had just moved from Washington...so I didn't really have anyone.
7) How many tattoos did you have? One a panther on my shoulder
8) How many piercings? 2 sets in my ear and then 2 others :)
9) What car did you drive? Jeep Cherokee
10) Had your heart broken? yes
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? I was very single
13) Any Kids? uh...no
******Today: Aug 15, 2008******
1) How old are you? 26
2) What do you do? I'm an Administrative Assistant
3) Where do you live? South Ogden
4) Do you wear glasses? Nope but I would like a pair.
5) Who are your closest friends? Dawn
6) Do you talk to your old friends? I only keep in contact with a few of my "Bingham" friends and I keep in touch with quite a few of my "Monticello" friends.
7) How many piercings do you have? I now am back to the 1 set in my ears.
7) How many piercings do you have? I now am back to the 1 set in my ears.
8) How many tattoos? Still just the one
9) What kind of car do you have? A Jeep Cherokee (mostly for wheelin) and a Kia Spectra5
10) Has your heart been broken? in the past yes but recently..NOPE :)
11) Single/taken/married/divorced? Married :) to a wonderful man
12) Children? We're workin on it.
12) Children? We're workin on it.
1 comment:
Wow, you changed a bit in 10 years. I was definitely having deja vu yesterday. It was weird to see stuff we grew up with. Thanks for being my friend . . . I sure love ya!!!!!
Post a Comment