Thursday, August 28, 2008

DONE!!!!!!!

Well This is an update from the post yesterday. Last night after work I went to my sister Kari's house cause she said she would help me with the wedding invitation layout for Joe and Yessica. So after hours of deleting Adobe photo shop, installing a new one (or trying to ) fiddling with the layout, colors, pictures sizes, fonts, etc. I am proud to report that WE DID IT!!!! I got home past 1:00 am and I am tired today but WE DID IT!!!!! Oh yeah happy dance time. :p Here is the final product...
I really hope they like it if not....I don't know. I'm just so happy that it's done so that I can focus on the rest of my house tonight. James (again) is so wonderful I came home to the floors vacuumed, dishes done, and the house looking TONS better. Now i just have to clean up our room and then do my finicky test on the floors and tub, hang up some pictures in our guest room, laundry for tomorrow, and shower and straighten hair for tomorrow then Presto time to relax. :) Ahhh...I wish I could skip all the other stuff and just go straight to the relaxing part. :p

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

That turned out beautiful. You did a great job. All your hard work paid off. Just think now you have a nice long weekend ahead of you. :)

le35 said...

I'm glad that you finished your thing, but instead of being finicky about your house, what if you did just skip to the relaxing part? Your parents will love you anyway, and you'll have more fun with them if you're rested. . .:)