Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My wonderful husband

This whole week has been very stressful to me for some reason. I have my parents coming to stay with us this weekend and the house is a DISASTER! I'm not even joking. So I have been stressing about that plus I am trying to get a layout for my friends wedding invitations and he keeps changing the design and he barely sent the pictures to me yesterday and they are really fuzzy so I'm not even sure what they are going to look like. Oh an they are getting married Sept 9th. Plus a bunch of other crazy things that just seem like it keeps piling one ontop the other. This is where my wonderful husband has stepped in. :) James has been so great. He cleaned the kitchen and the bathrooms and today he said he was going to tackle the guest bedroom. Yesterday I got home and saw what else needed to be done and I also saw that Rosko got sick. ( he had gotten into some human food this past couple of weeks) I felt my body go into shut down mode. James was finishing up the bathroom upstairs and then went to Tae Kwon Do. I sat all night and scrapbooked and watched a movie. I was getting ready to take the dog for a walk when James came home. I dont think he understands a girls shut down mode. (I dont know maybe I'm the only one that has it. But when Things get to hard to bear sometimes It feels like everything shuts down and try's tr reboot...Thats the only way I can describe it.) He was really worried about me last night. I feel so bad for making him worry. He is such an amazing person. He has helped me out so much this past week he is basically the one who has been cleaning the house and getting things organized for this weekend. He is such a comfort and relief to me. Most of the time he knows when I am about to snap and he tells me to go sit down and realx and he'll take care of everything. I think I just snuck up on him this time. :p James your so amazing and I love you so much. Thanks for everything you do.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You are definitely a lucky gal!! I know everything will work out because you are amazing!! Love Ya!!

le35 said...

I'm so glad that he's great. But shut down mode happens to me too, and Rob really gets baffled. Usually, he says at that point, "Isn't it time for you to go for a walk or go play the piano?" And he's right.