
Well Dad and James showed up and we decided to go eat so we all followed Nikki and Justin to a little pizzeria in Ogden. The pizza there was really good and Gavin and Nate had a fun time watching the fish.
After the pizza we went to Nikki and Justin's to have cake and ice cream and watch Gavin open some of his gifts. He was so cute. His first present he got so excited about that he left all his other presents to play with that one. :) He did get to open all the others though and the rest of the night we had fun playing with the kids and all of Gavin's new toys.
Saturday James had Tae Kwon Do and I wanted to cook Mike and Natalie lunch to say thank you for all they're help. I have been saying that I would cook them Filipino food for awhile now. So Saturday I got up and started to cook a dish called pinakbet. It's a vegetable dish. I took it over and we had a fun little picnic with Mike and Natalie and their kids. Plus I got to see her new baby. He's so cute and tiny. :) After lunch James and I had to rush home cause I though Dawn would be waiting for me. Luckily she had some other stuff to do at home before coming out to our place. So she wasn't at our house waiting for us to get home. *phew* I had a chance to clean a little of the house before she got there. Before we got started on our scrap booking stuff we made a run to Joann's so she could pick up some stuff. Then we ran over to Dollar Tree to pick up a gift for Gavin on Sunday. Then we went home and started making a mess of our dining room table. :) We scrap booked till 12:00...well we did pause to get some dinner and James and I showed Dawn a little more that Ogden has to offer. It was so fun though. James being the kind man he is brought our TV and DVD player into the kitchen so we could watch movies while we scrap booked. (that was a lot easier then taking the table into the living room.) I really love to scrapbook but I think it's a lot funner to get together with friends who like to scrapbook. :) Sunday after church we went to Nikki's house to have family dinner and celebrate Gavin's birthday. Dinner was (as always) very yummy. After Lisa and I played a couple games of Yahtzee and was teaching Abby how to play but she didn't really like it and left to watch her dad climb the apple tree and throw down apples to James. After the game I went outside and sat with the rest of the family and talked with them. I went back in to see if Lisa wanted to continue our ga
me. (we were distracted by a show) Gavin came running in ans saw some of his presents on the floor and started to pull out toys from these bags. we tried to stop him but..the damage was done. :p We told everyone that he was starting to open his gifts so that they could come in and watch. It was funny. He was so excited that he found those gifts. After the presents we sang happy birthday and had cake and ice cream. Gavin was so excited about everything and had so much fun. I have no doubt that he slept really well that night. When said good bye and left he was already getting really tired. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!!!!
1 comment:
Scrapbooking was tons of fun!! Thanks for having me over. It sounds like Gavin is a cute little guy. I'm glad you had a great weekend.
Post a Comment