Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Being Tagged

So my sister in law Heather tagged me on her blog. This is what your suppose to do...


Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up
Six random things about me...

1. I am the receptionist at the LDS Business College but my desk is in the mailroom. The only people I see besides the people I work with is the mail people (USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx) go figure.

2. I have a weird laundry thingy...after it comes out of the dryer it has to be folded and put away. If ANY of the cloths fall on the floor and stay there for longer then a half a day it's dirty again and I have to wash it again. My sister thinks it's cause I lived in the Philippines...that would explain so much.

3. For Spring Break 2006 my cousin and I went to California and we stayed with my aunt for most of the time but a few days before we left we went to San Fransisco and stayed with my other cousin Nick. His wife use to dance and he works for the San Fransisco Opera House and he took us on a tour. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

4. I really love plays, opera's and ballets. One of my dreams is to see Phantom of the Opera, The Nutcracker and a bunch of Broadway performance's.

5. I have been blessed with wonderful in laws who I think the world of. Not just mom and dad but Bob,
Lisa and Nikki as well. Thanks for all you guys do and for welcoming me into the family with open arms. Your the BEST!!!!! :)

6. As far as kids go I feel like I am on a roller coaster. Some days I really wish I was pregnant and some days the thought of being a mom terrifies me for a lot of different reasons. Is this normal?

Well I have to say this was a little tougher then I thought it would be. I was trying to make sure I didn't repeat anything from my 100th post (see previous post). I would like to tag....Nikki, Lisa, Abby, Katie, Alex, Natalie, Daniel (really dude it's time for a new post.) and Lindsay. Dawn I would also like to invite you although I know you don't like doing things like this. I know this is more then what it says but I couldn't resist. :) Happy tagging!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I already did this one a few weeks ago, in fact, I think I tagged you...:

Lisa said...

My tag has been completed!

Daniel McKnight said...

Tagging will never get me to post. HA HA!

le35 said...

I just wanted to let you know that there's an award for you on my blog. :)

Also, I'm really proud of you for going running! I'm really hoping that I can get going as soon as this little friend comes.