Friday, October 31, 2008
Boo'ed
I have been Boo'ed. :) This is a fun little holiday tradition that I actually forgot about till my my friends Katie Boo'ed me. Usually what happens is that you get a mystery ghost who drops off a message and treat at your door. Then you post the message on your door and Boo someone else and give them treats. Well this is the Blogging version.
So this is what you do when you to have been Boo'ed. Comment "You've been boo-ed" to as many of your friends blogs as you like. Then have them link to your blog to get their "treat" (PICTURE). Next, put the treat on your side bar so everyone knows you've been boo-ed. Pass it on! Happy Boo-ing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for boo-ing me! What a cute idea! Hope you have a very Happy Halloween. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend!
Thanks for the BOO! Your so cool, I'm glad were related.
Post a Comment