Friday, February 8, 2019

SNOW and a New Baby Octopus

This past week we've had some exciting things happen. First is "snowed" not enough to stick but it still sure was fun to watch.
 Sitting at the window watching the snow was Kilians absolute favorite thing to do all day
A few days after this "light dusting" we got a more realistic light dusting and he was SO excited to go outside and play in it. In fact Avery's school issued a Snow Day. :)) Seeing Utah snow on a snow day verses this was quite comical. But it was fun to have both kiddos home to enjoy the snow.

 When I went to work, it felt like a pretty normal day. But then my friend Nancy came up to me and asked if I'd seen the new baby octopus. WHAT!?! NO!?! I was so excited, she said she'd watch the store while I go look at him. HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!😍 And tiny too, he's only about the size of a ping pong ball...and that's including his tentacles.

No comments: