Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Fun at Work

So my job is SUPER stressful and can be very overwhelming at times to the point of tears. ( just being truthful) So when little moments of stress relief or humor show up in the day, you grab it and run. Today for instance. I was charging my phone and had to use it so I used this extra plastic piece we found from a rolling walker to be a holder for my phone charger. My boss walked in and started at it for awhile then laughed and said he almost freaked out because he thought it was a cigarette. We all had a good laugh and in the spirit of the humor of the moment I decided to act. I rolled up a piece of paper, colored one end yellow, the other end red and black. Then I replaced my phone charger with the fake cigarette with our NO smoking sign that we give to patients above it. I know it sounds crazy, but we all thought it was freaking hilarious. I anticipate this to stay up awhile to provide a little comic relief...till it gets old. :p



No comments: