Buddy still isn't doing very well we went back to the vet again. He said he thought it was allergies and gave him another shot and said we should be seeing improvement within the week and if not then come back. The shot seemed to work for maybe a day. Buddy was almost back to his old self. But then started to decline again. So we went back and met with a different vet. He said that he thought it could be allergies but that he probably has multiple infections now taking hold. Honestly I had a break down at the vets office. I am so tired of seeing Buddy in pain and struggling. He is not acting at all like himself. I almost had the doc put him down but he convinced me that with the meds he wants to use it really could clear things up and he'll be back to his old self. He said to give it two weeks for the meds to work and if there's no change then we should start talking about the possibility of putting him down. So here's to hoping.
This isn't the way I was wanting to spend James and mine 16 year anniversary 😞
No comments:
Post a Comment