For those of you who don't know, I do admit that I am a huge Harry Potter fan. Yes I am one of those crazy people who stood in line till midnight just to buy the book. For the 7th book my kind husband came with me. He said he had fun but sometime I wonder if he just thinks I'm a freak. :p Anyway My niece Abby and her mom Nikki has recently started through the books and is flying through them. Each time her and her mom finish a book they watch the movie. Well we had the chance to watch the 3rd movie with them last Sun and I noticed again that in the scene where Harry is falling from his broom stick at the quidditch match when the dementors come. there's a spot where just before it fades out. Dumbeldore is casting a spell to slow him down in the background there is a silhouette that looks like the Salt Lake Temple. It's crazy. I pointed it out to James and he thought it did to. it's funny. Anyway that's my little spill for the day. :) I'll have something better to write about next time.
1 comment:
I've never noticed that before. I'll need to watch it again. I'll have to steal it from my parents ;)
Post a Comment