skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I need to apologize to Lexi for not posting this sooner. Sorry Lexi, due to sickness and other things that I'll probably post about later I was not here yesterday and wasn't around a computer with Internet. Now with that said :)... I would like to wish my niece Alexis a Very Happy Belated Birthday. :0) Being the youngest of 8 kids I was an aunt by age 3. :) Lexi and I have been great friends thought ever since I can remember. We grew up together and have shared many great, weird, sad and any other kind of experiences you can imagine. :) Lexi is the kind of person that loves everything fun and she is always up for new experiences and challenges. She makes friends where ever she goes and always makes sure that you know you are loved. She likes to read and is a HUGE movie buff. She loves her family and the time that she can spend with them. So here's to you Lexi...I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment