Saturday, March 14, 2009

When it rains it pours

Well I feel safe to post this now. :p This past week hasn't been that great. It has had some little things go wrong as well as some big things. For starters Last Friday i got really sick and was sick through out the whole weekend. Come Monday I still wasn't feeling very well so once again took another day off work. Well Tues came and I still felt horrible but didn't feel justified in taking another day off. So I got ready for work and rode in with James and his carpool. After dropping them off I headed off to work. I was sitting at a stop light when I noticed the car behind me still going very fast. I braced myself for him to slam into my car. When I looked back all I could see was his windshield and then SLAM. He rear ended me. After checking to make sure everyone was ok. I called James to let him know. The guy who hit me was in a hurray to get to work so we exchanged information and I drove back to James' work and lost it. I cant remember the last time I cried so much. I'm such a baby. :p Well James and I made quite a few calls to the guy who hit me to find out insurance info (he was in a huge hurray so I didn't get that from him) then we called the insurance companies then my father in law and then James told me that he was going to take me home to rest and get a doctors appointment. So then I had to call my boss. I felt so bad. I tried to keep it together but was still an emotional wreck and ended up losing it while talking to him. I felt really bad...I think it panicked him a bit. He was really awesome though. He told me to take as much time as I needed and get better. The rest of that day consisted of doctors appointments and sleeping. I received mild whiplash and he put me on some meds and if it gets worse well...we'll just go from there. I went back to work on Wed and for the most part things went better for the rest of the week. I'm just glad it's all over. :)

No comments: