skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well folks it's that time of year again. Time for over sized pumpkins, squash, and watermelons. Looking at all the farms animals you want, rickety scary carnival rides that you don't know if you'll live or not, but knowing that's half the fun. Over priced drinks, new foods to try like chocolate covered ants or scorpions or a maggot melt sandwich or a nice alligator burger. As well as classic favorites like cotton candy, kettle corn and everything and anything under the sun that you can stick on a stick and deep fry. Yup it's state fair time 11 days of pure fun...in what ever realm your looking for. Of those 11 days I will be there for ALL 11 DAYS! You must be thinking Wow that must be expensive. on the contrary it's actually the opposite. Of those 11 days of all that state fair goodness I will be working at the fair as a ticket taker for 9days. The other 2 days I have off but are the only days that James and I can use our free passes. So when the lady walks in with too short of shorts, a white halter top with a black bra, fish net tights and red cowboy boots. I will be the one to take her ticket ask if she wants a map and tells her to enjoy the fair. Oh and don't forget to get your hand stamped if you need to leave but want to come back later. I will be sitting in my little tent with the plastered on smile greeting all sorts of wonderful Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, a few Nevada people while Weird Al Yankovich sings the Oreo song in the background. So Come One, Come All, We'd love to see you out at the Utah State fair. :D If you're going to the fair and would like to stop by and say hi, I will be working Gate A the closest to the 10th N entrance. Except for the 13th and 15th.
No comments:
Post a Comment