Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dog/Cat of the week

Ok So I forgot to explain how dog and cat of the week works now. Usually what I do is choose a shelter and post dogs and cats from that particular shelter. However some shelters are restricting the use of their pictures and websites and some are just posting their animals on petfinder.com.  So I have set up a new system, this is how it works. Once a week I choose a pet to feature on my blog. I add the picture and the Petfinder ID # with the listing. If you click on the pet and add that ID # you can find the dog/cat of the week, where it's located and any other information you want. It's that simple. You can also check out other pets wanting to be adopted around your area. So if your looking for a pet, please remember that there are hundreds of fun, loving, playful and caring pets waiting to be adopted by you.

No comments: