Well first off I wanted to thank everyone for the baby shower and gifts. You guys really helped to relieve a lot of stress and anxiety. :) Now onto the update. Yes I'm still pregnant. :p I am in my 38th week. I am not dilated at all...in fact she hasn't even dropped. I am really starting to get a little uncomfortable and certain things are even a little painful at this point. Like getting into bed at first. My doctor told me yesterday that I may have preclampsia and has me doing labs to see. If I do he says it's not a big deal he can just induce me and we can go from there. He also said that he thinks she is a rather big baby. When I asked him how big, he said probably between 7 to 9 pounds. Oi! As if I wasn't having enough anxiety as it is, lets add this tid bit of news. :p As far as being ready for her though, I think we're as ready as we'll ever be. I have been washing her clothes for the past few days and putting them in a dresser. I borrowed my mom's rug doctor and I am going to clean the carpets, then it's just going to be putting the nursery/office back together. :) So here's to hoping that everything (whatever is in store for us) goes as smooth as possible. :)
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment