Friday, November 1, 2013

Month of Gratitude

I have noticed something in my life recently. Something a little dark and not nice at all. I have tried to keep it hidden and so far I think I have succeedeed fairly well. I could be wrong though. Maybe people just arent telling me that they have seen the change as well. Anyway I thought that it would be wise to take the advice of a former Bishop who once told me that I need to fill my life and heart with more love. I try to stay optimistic and positive. but sometimes it gets hard with how pesimistic the world seems to be. it also doesnt help that this past year has been a particularly hard one for my husband and I. Which is why I decided to accept the challenge above. I need to count the blessings I do have and hope that it will help me see just how blessed I am and that even though this year has been bad. It is always bettter to dwell on the good and positive things in life than the bad and negative. I know this post may be a little down and I apologize for that. But I would like to start off this challenge and start with the first thing I am thankful for...

1. I am grateful for my small family :)

No comments: