I know I have already posted that I am grateful for my cute little family. But this is going to be more specific.
I am grateful for the love and kind hearted nature that I get to see in my daughter. Yesterday I wasn't feeling very well and she was sitting with me on the couch cuddled into me. I had James' jacket wrapped around my shoulders. She got down "talked" to me a little then went and grabbed my jacket front he other side of the couch and spread it over my legs. Then she climbed back on the couch and came and cuddled back up with me. I don't know how she knew I wasn't feeling very good. but this little deed just melted my heart. She sat with me watching tv either cuddled up or playing quietly on the floor by me for a good hour.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment