Friday, November 1, 2013
Halloween
I wanted to blog about our Halloween. I took the camera. Unfortunately I accidentally left the memory card in the computer at home. :( So no pictures. But we still had a lot of fun. James was able to come home a little early from work so we got ready and went to 3 houses here in our neighborhood. I was asked by a few of the ladies to bring Avery by so they could see her. Then we headed out to my sister in law Nikki's house. By the time we got there her kids had already hit quite a few houses. But they had stopped by the house to take a break. James wanted to stay at the house and scare trick or treaters. I took Avery with her cousins Parker and Andrew and their aunt and uncle (Nikki's brother in law and his wife) Travis and Lisa. We had a lot of fun. Parker gave up before long and my father in law took him home. But Avery and Andrew were going strong. Andrew showed Avery how to walk up to the houses, knock on the doors and even taught her how to say trick or treat. I had been trying to teach her all week, but I guess when candy's on the line you learn pretty quick. :p It was so cute to see them hobble up to doors and hear their little knocks and their little voices saying trick or treat. SO CUTE! Seriously still kicking myself for leaving my memory card at home. :( Andrew and Avery were still going strong when we decided to call it quits and go back to Nikki and Justin's house. when we got there I was shocked to find the older kids at the house. Travis kept teasing Abby and Nate that the two youngest were out trick or treating longer than they were. I think it really bothered Abby. We had a great night and Avery had so much fun. She even got to meet a cute little baby that the mom was nice to let her love on for a minute. I don't know what it is but Avery is kind of obsessed with babies right now. Everytime she sees one she reaches out her arms to give the baby a hug and kiss. Anyway after awhile we put Avery in her Halloween jammies and headed home. Happy to have had such a wonderful Halloween and mommy and daddy thinking about the 2 full size candy bars sitting in Avery's candy bucket. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment