I know Thanksgiving is over and that I didn't post yesterday but I wanted to end out the month with my gratitude Day's.
Day 29- we had the chance to spend our first night in our new room and I am thankful to have my own room back.
Day 30- I am thankful for long weekends that I get to spend with my husband and get caught up on conversation, movies and shows and just spending time together. Not to mention hugs, cuddles and kisses. I love cuddling with my hubby while I sit on the couch watching a show. it's so relaxing spending that quiet relaxing time together.
This has been so fun and I have enjoyed it so much that I think I will try and do a gratitude post at least once a month. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment