Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New Changes!

 The new year is always a time for reflection, wiping the slate clean and moving ahead. This past year was a very hard and trying year for us. But also a good year. Full of lots of changes on a lot of different levels. Now with the new year upon us it looks like we have a lot more changes to look forward to. Avery's second birthday, Finishing the basement, Hopefully more success with Everythings Ducky Boutique, a lot of different activity's in church callings and such. But I think one of the biggest changes starts on Monday. That is the beginning of the Spring 2014 semester at Utah State University which I have been enrolled in. :) I am actually very excited about this. I am starting my studies in USU's Animal, Dairy, and Veterinarian Sciences. I went and bought my textbooks today and I am ready to go. I will admit I am a little nervous about this new change. But I am also very excited about it. USU offers a PHD in this field so this is going to open a lot of doors for me. When I was at LDS Business College I really thought I was going to be getting my associates there. But with James' job relocation that changed everything. But now I think I can safely say that I can pursue this till the end and get the degree I want. So Happy New Year Everyone! May it bring us all some good luck and happy times. :D

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You will do amazing in school! Call me or text me and tell me how everything is going! Love you lots!