Every year that I do CHD Awareness Week, I like to have at least one prize at the end to help encourage people to either ask questions or help spread awareness. This year I am giving you four (yes it was three but I changed it) choices. If I announce you as the winner then you can choose one to be your prize.
To win one of these beautiful pieces of jewelry just ask a CHD question in the comments section. Or help spread CHD Awareness. If you have a blog and are helping to spread awareness that way then please leave a link to your blog in the comments. If you are helping to spread CHD awareness on Facebook or Twitter please just link my name in a comment or the post so I know, then you will be entered to win one of these.
Monday, February 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that you do this each year! Here is my post for this year http://sandecherry.blogspot.com/2014/02/chd-awareness-week.html
Hi there! Your niece is beautiful! My awareness post is in honor of my best friends little boy. Here's my link:
http://hide-n-sensory-seeking.blogspot.com/2014/02/helping-little-hearts.html
Wishing all our heart families a happy and healthy weekend!
Post a Comment