I hope everyone is enjoying their summers so far. With school officially out for everyone (at least it seems) the fun days of summer start. As I am sitting here writing this all the windows in the house are wide open. I can feel a gentle breeze and hear crickets chirping. I really love summer and all it's sights, sounds, smells. Just wonderful! Well I wanted to share a little with you about what we have been doing.
We have celebrated birthdays
Played int he pool (A LOT)
Gone for walks and Avery learned how to throw rocks in this pond
Enjoyed delicious snacks
I got to introduce Avery to an Asian drink that I use to drink quite a bit on my mission in the Philippines. There they called it Zagu.
Avery found her own little cozy "nook" to nestle down in. Its in the front closet where we keep all the blankets.
We used edible "paint" to color our hot dog buns for lunch
and we have done crafts. So far it has been a fun filled summer and we cant see what else we get to do.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment