So I realized that I forgot to post about my change. My hair was getting so long, and I was trying to grow it out, but I noticed that I couldn't do my hair everyday; having such long hair took awhile to do, about an hour and a half to two hours to be exact. I just didn't have time to do it, so I would usually just braid it or stick it up in a pony tail, bun or messy bun. It got to the point that if I did have my hair down even if it wasn't straightened or anything people would say how nice it looked and how they hadn't seen my hair down in awhile. Having my hair up all the time mad me feel frumpy and kinda dumpy. So I decided it was time for a change. I searched and searched and researched and made up my mind on the hairstyle I wanted. I made the hair appointment and the day came. I was very nervous. Here are my before and after pictures.
Nope no smile. :p I was really nervous and unsure about what I was about to do. I printed off the hairstyle I wanted and went to my stylist. she was shocked at what I wanted to do, but so nice and sweet and very encouraging too. I was at the salon for a little over an hour and here is the results when I came home.
I cut about 13 inches off my hair ( I think). James had no idea what I was going to do. He knew I was going to get my haircut but he didn't know how drastic. So I put my hair in a box, I had a plan to tell him. but he came home a little earlier than I thought, so I asked my mother in law to give him the box and I ran down the hall right as he walked in. My MIL gave him the box, he asked what it was and my mil told him that she was told to give it to him. He opened it up and my mil said that he just stared at it and then smiled and asked where I was. I came up to him so he could see. He was shocked but really liked it. :) Here is what my hair looks like a month after the cut.
It now takes me about a half and hour to do my hair, I still have a lot of different ways I can do my hair and its a lot cooler. So yes I love it. :)
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love IT! I just got a makeover too. Cut it all off.
Post a Comment