Tuesday, December 16, 2014

November and December... So Far

****Warning: Long post; mostly pictures*****
I wanted to write an update before Christmas so I can focus an entire post on Christmas. Well for those who don't know, James' persistence paid off and he was able to get himself a job in St. George with a nice pay increase. Not enough to allow me to go back to being a stay at home mom but enough that I could work part time. After a few more trips down to St. George we were able to find us a cute little town home to rent. Here are some pictures from more of our adventures.
It was rather weird to walk around looking at lights on Main St  wearing coats like this. we really didn't need them.
 Waiting at the park for a lady to let us look at a rental. Avery rather enjoyed the waiting. :p
 We weren't having a lot of luck finding rentals the first trip we took so we decided to go walk the temple grounds to try and re-charge our batteries.
  After we got home our poor Avery got pretty sick for a couple days. Luckily it only last about 3 days and she was up and back to doing naughty things.

 We were able to take a nice break to enjoy Thanksgiving and the weekend which was really nice to try and relax and enjoy family and the time of year. We also wanted to take advantages of some of the things we knew we would probably be missing. We went to Willard bay to enjoy Fantasy at the Bay and to visit Santa.
After Thanksgiving weekend we headed back down to St George to try and find a place to live. James' start date for his job was coming up fast and we still didn't have a place to live. Mom and Dad A decided to make the trip with us. The first night we were there we actually got to go for a swim in the outdoor pool, I was kinda flabbergasted by that. Anyway with all of us we were finally able to get a place. We also enjoyed ourselves. we went to the lights on the temple grounds
They have these beautiful nativities on display from around the world theses are just a few of my favorites.
 Avery loved the statue of Christ
 This is our new place its a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo. We would love visitors :D
 We stopped in Scipio for lunch and breaks and across from the gas station was this free little petting zoo. Avery loved it...but I dont think she enjoyed it as much as I did. :p
  From November to the first week in December we traveled to St George for interviews and such a total of 8 times. We are a little tired of driving.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I want to see pictures of your town house. I would love to come and visit at some point. We'll have to see what finances say and do. Miss you already my friend. Sending love your way!