Monday, June 15, 2015

Going Private

Ok everyone, I know I have talked about this before. But this time it is for real. If you would like to read our blog please let me know what your email address is and I will add it to the list. I would like to go private by next Monday June 22 after that I will do another update post and a post about Avery's birthday. I have fun blogging and would like to continue. Going private would just give me a little piece of mind. :) love ya all and talk to ya later. :)

3 comments:

Kari Nitzel said...

Keep me on your list. duchsfearl @ (the place that's hot)mail.com and/or 'g' mail.com

Erin said...

add me to your list! cherry(dot)erin@gmail(dot)com

Jessica said...

add me....sorry I was out of town and not able to check my PC before now.... allstar . J8 @gmail.com