These two photos are so funny to me. Because Avery said "I'm going to hit him" then went running right under Babe and smacked the blue ox. I thought she'd smack his leg, but no she smacked the representation of his testicles. :p We were laughing so hard and she asked why we were laughing. I said "Avery you just went up and smack babes testicles." she looked at my confused and asked what that was. when I told her its his private parts she got all red and just said oh. :D we laughed so hard.
Kilian was really nervous on the gondola lift up and back down. Him and Nona comforted each other on the way up. but on the way down, we got him smiling again.
After the redwood forest at Redding's we were on on way to Carson City Nevada a whopping 4 hour drive...in theory. By the time we got there we were all tired and hungry so we got a pizza and went to our hotel and called it a night. Tomorrow is the BIG drive. YuCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment