Saturday, February 29, 2020

Graduation Party

 After a lot of hours of work, struggle, burn outs and pushing through. James was able to make it through his last class and graduate from American Public University with a Bachelors in Environmental Sciences. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. He was so subtle about it too and did'nt expect any validation. So I felt inclined to bring it everyone's attention. I was able to actual pull off a surprise party for James WITHOUT him knowing it. I know SHOCKER RIGHT!?! It was so great. Nikki and her family came down, Bob and Lucas came down. I contacted his boss and invited people from his work. Today was the big day no one from his work showed up but that's ok. His family was here and then my parents came up as well and the best part was that it was a complete and total surprise. Congratulations James, I'm so proud of you!!!






No comments: