Thursday, June 11, 2020
Early Birthday Present
One of the things Avery has wanted for a long time now is a kitty and I have felt so bad that I was able to get my dog but she has didn't get her cat. I searched around and found a family here in Apple Valley that was selling kittens and had one left. It's more than a week before her birthday, but I have nowhere to really hide him so James and I decided to just give him to her early. Today I met the family and picked him up, they said they named him Jack and he seemed pretty responsive to his name. I then drove home and had him on my lap. He was so cute, he just curled right up in my lap and started to purr. When I got home I had a birthday bag in the car with cat food, a dish and some cat toys. I left Jack in the car, Avery was over by the fence talking to her friend Keslie and James was on the porch with Kilian. I called to Avery and asked if she wanted one of her birthday presents early. Silly question I know. She came racing over and I handed her the bag she was so excited because of how heavy it was. and sat down on the porch to open it. She was VERY confused when she pulled out the kitten food, toys and dishes. then behind my back I told her she was going to need this too and handed her a liter box. She was still confused and James asked her why she would need those things, it took her a minute but then she understood. "You got me a cat?" She was super excited she asked where it was, I took her to the car. Jack as if knowing what was going on eagerly awaited us on the dash. I reached in to get him and handed him over to Avery. She couldn't stop smiling she was so happy. We got his liter box all set up and his food and water dishes and the rest of the evening she spent loving on him and playing. Later I went searching for him and found him curled up next to her in bed. Yeah I think they love each other. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment