FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
4th grade CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!? I cant! She is growing up way to fast. Soon she'll say goodbye to elementary forever. But we are not there yet.
This cute girl had the chance to stay with her aunt Shelly, uncle Nathan and cousins: Josh, Lizzie and Becca for the last two weeks of her summer vacation. She had a hard time at first but then had so much fun with her cousins. But alas summer has now come and gone and it's time to go back to school.
Even though we are living with Mom and Dad now. Avery still gets to stay at Three Falls Elementary and even more than that she gets to have the same teacher as last year. I see this as a serious blessing and I am so excited for her. She is super excited to still be able to see her friends from Apple Valley. Happy First Day Cute Girl and I hope you have a really great year as a 4th grader.
No comments:
Post a Comment