Saturday, May 14, 2022

Mommy and Son Day

 Today we were going to go to the lake, but then Avery got invited to go to the Hurricane pool with her friends Maya and Ella. I let her go with them and told Kilian that him and I could have a mommy-son day. There is a gift shop up in Virgin on the way to Zion's. We always joked saying it was just a tourist trap but I thought it would be fun for my little guy and I to go check it out. Yes it was in essence a tourist trap but it was still really fun. We bought some carrots from the shop and went out to the petting zoo to feed the animals and look at all the fun little buildings that they had set up. Kilian really loved the covered wagon. He enjoyed climbing up into it and stomping around. He was a little sad that the mill didn't actually have a second story to be able to walk up to. He said to be able to get up there he'd have to do parkour and he wasn't very good at that. 😂 The things that come out of this kids mouth sometimes. I honestly don't know where he gets them. He was really excited that the water pump actually worked and that he was able to get the water flowing. We found some fun stuff inside at the gift shop like pop guns and toy bow and arrows and lot lots more. But all he wanted was a drink and a bag of gummies. We headed back into Hurricane to run some errands before heading home. But overall it was a really fun day. Now I know about the "Virgin Trading Post" and Kilian and I were able to spend some fun time together just the two of us.

































No comments: