Thursday, June 19, 2008

Art

I love museums and seeing all the different things they have to offer. I love the way painting make me feel and think. When I lived in Washington I saw this painting of Seattle that was very interesting to me. It was a picture of the ocean at sunset, but if you looked close you could see the top of the space needle and a whale was jumping over it. I was in Pike's Market when I saw this picture. The artist (who was sitting at his booth) had made another painting similar with the exception of on this picture you could see under the water. This was the painting I found very interesting since you could actually see Seattle under the water. With fish swimming around the space needle and such. It's hard to describe. But I found this picture below and it reminded me of that picture.
I don't know if it's by the same artist or not but I think these pictures are just neat. I don't know why. I guess just the thought of something that seems so big being under water like that. I don't know. I just thought it was neat and wanted to share

1 comment:

NikkiAWardell said...

I like art too...my favorite is Monet! I think his surrealist style is just beautiful. He captures the essence while still leaving room for my imagination to create its own ideas!