Congratulations to Erika and Craig!!!
Yesterday my niece had us over for dinner and to see her ultra sound pictures. So after we got the car we headed over to their house and was able to find out that she is having a cute little baby boy. :) We are very excited for her. She really wanted a boy.
Congratulations to Karen and James!!!
It has been awhile and I am sorry for the delay but I want to congratulate you too. Karen and James are our good friends from the printing division and they are going to have a cute little baby girl. They are very excited.
Congratulations to Nikki and Justin!!!
I know everyone probably already knew this too. Nikki and Justin are going to have another cute baby boy. She was hoping for a girl since this is her last and she already has 2 boys and only 1 girl. But she is very excited as well.
If I have missed anyone I am sorry I know we have quite a few friends that are expecting right now. So Congratulations to all of you and good luck in your pregnancy's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment