Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday Thoughts

The first Sunday of every month the LDS church has a fast and testimony meeting. We have the opportunity to participate in a personal fast and at our meetings we have a chance to testify to the things we know are true. Since today is the first Sunday and because I didnt take advantage of the chance to bare my testimony at church I would like to do it here.

I would like to bare my testimony, after a lot of study, prayer and searching for myself I can say that I do know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to be true. I know we have a living prophet who leads and guides the Lords church today. I know that Joesph Smith was a true prophet of God and the he did see our Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ and that they did talk to him and command him to restore Christs church to the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is another tetiment of Jesus Christ and that it is scripture. With the Bible and the Book of Mormon we can learn so much about our Heavenly fathers plan for us. I know and can testify that our Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy. And that he wants us to be reunited with him once more. I know that he is a merciful God. Who will forgive our sins and transgressions over and over again. I do know these things, I know them in my heart and my very soul. I can testify to them and I hold them very dear and sacred. I would like to leave my testimony to any who may read it in the sacred and loving name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments: