Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Riding Lessons

We have been able to make friends with our neighbors. There's a boy there named Ryan the same age as Avery that she has be-friended and James and I really like his parents Logan and Coral.Yesterday while Avery was over there playing with Ryan. Coral and her daughter have horses and Coral sent me a text saying that Avery is asking if she could ride one of the horses and if I was ok with it she would enjoy giving Avery riding lessons. Uh YEAH I'm ok with it. :) She also sent me this picture:
This is Avery sitting on Bacardi.
I told Avery that she could go over after school today and Coral would give her a riding lesson. Avery went straight there and didn't even come home first. :)) I watched form the window to see if I could see when Coral was teaching her. As soon as I saw them I put Kilian in his stroller and walked down there to watch. Avery did SO well, she looked a lot more relaxed than I thought she would be and she even got Ben (the horse she rode) into a trot and stopped him too. I think I had as much fun watching her as she had riding. After the lesson Avery and Ryan took off to play hide and seek and Kilian and I stayed at the barn to talk to Coral and help her get the horses put away. I seriously LOVE horses and have missed being around them so much. Being able to see Avery ride and be around Coral's horses has been such a blessing.

No comments: