Thursday, April 2, 2020

Guess What....

 The simple joys in life is what gives it meaning, Especially when it makes you crack up laugh as loud and long as one simple statement did for Kilian. The kids and I are getting a little bit of cabin fever being cooped up in the apartment all the time. So today we decided to go for a drive. Nothing to exciting just a fun drive to get out of the house a little bit. well while we were out Avery was talking non-stop (as always) and finally when she asked "mom guess what" for about the hundredth time. I said "chicken butt". I never knew what a small phrase could do and the fun and laughter it could cause. Kilian heard that and thought it was the funniest thing EVER. He laughed for about 15 minutes straight. Then I thought he had calmed down (because everything got quiet) or had wasted all his energy and fallen asleep. Nope! Next thing I know I heard this little voice in the back say "chicken butt" and the whole thing started all over again. For the next 30 minutes of our drive Avery and Kilian both entertained themselves with that two worded phrase. My cheeks were hurting so bad after I laughing so hard.


No comments: