After we got home from learning about lampworking it was such a beautiful day I couldn't stay inside and I just wanted to enjoy it. So Kilian and I took a drive to explore the area around us. We live in such an extremely gorgeous area it was so beautiful and peaceful. Kilian and I both really enjoyed it. I kept having to look back at Kilian to see if he was awake he was being so quiet. I asked if he was ok and he just said yeah he was just looking.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Beautiful drive
After we got home from learning about lampworking it was such a beautiful day I couldn't stay inside and I just wanted to enjoy it. So Kilian and I took a drive to explore the area around us. We live in such an extremely gorgeous area it was so beautiful and peaceful. Kilian and I both really enjoyed it. I kept having to look back at Kilian to see if he was awake he was being so quiet. I asked if he was ok and he just said yeah he was just looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment