Thursday, September 3, 2020

Newcomers

 On Aug 31st we had this cute little kitten show up at our house. She had no problem coming in and making herself at home. She is super friendly and super lovey and because of that I knew she had to belong to someone. So I snapped a picture and posted it on the Apple Valley facebook page as well as the ward page. after a couple days not hearing anything I thought we had just adopted a new cat, which honestly I was fine with because she is so cute and friendly and I decided to name her Josie. But today Shelley Franklin across that street contacted me to let me know that it was her little girls kitten and they were going to be back home later today. So we said out goodbyes and handed her over to her rightful owners. But on the other hand we also got to say hello to 4 new members of the family. We added 4 little chicks to our little farm and couldn't be more excited.









No comments: