Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Doctor's Appointment Update
Everything went well last Thurs. We sat down and talked with the doctor about what we need to do to start. I really love my doctor, she seems as anxious as I am for us to get pregnant. As soon as she saw me she remembered who I was and the conversation we had last year. This was James first time meeting her and compared to our last doctors we've had he was very impressed too. :) She told us a bunch of different things that could be the cause and she wanted to start with the basics and go from their. So while I was there they took a blood sample to check my thyroid and make sure it's ok and we have to schedule an appointment with the lab up at the University of Utah to get James tested and then we'll go from there. I feel really good about these results and look forward to more answers to come. Thank You for everyone's prayers, concerns and comments James and I really appreciate all of you and the support that your giving to us during this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment