We had a great new years. James didn't have to work so he got to enjoy staying home and I only worked till 12 hooray. When I got home we did some much needed running around and then went over to James' sisters house. Nikki. :) We made homemade pizza and then played the wii till 5 min before midnight, then we watched the ball drop and popped poppers, yelled happy new year, gave a toast, drank sparkling cider, then we grossed out the kids by having our first kiss of the new year. :p It was so much fun. We stayed a little while longer playing the wii till we just needed to get home and get some sleep. On New years day we woke up late and played the wii for awhile then we decided to go spend my gift card that James got me and go out to Mom and Dad Armstrong's house. it was fun I got quite a few scrapbook items and a movie. When we got to Mom and Dad's we saw Nikki and the kids were there, so we had fun visiting with them and having dinner. After they left we watched Quigley with dad. Sat I was excited to use my scrapbook stuff. So I scrap booked and James played the wii till our friend Dawn came over to scrapbook with me. We had such a great time. Then she insisted on taking us out to dinner, so we headed over to Chili's (James' all time favorite) and enjoyed dinner together. Dawn stayed for a while longer scrap booking till she decided it was time to go home. Sunday was a nice relaxing day. We went to church and enjoyed all 3 meetings and got to meet our new Sunday School class. After church James had a meeting with the Bishop and then we were informed that Sunday dinner with the family was canceled due to sickness. :p So I made us some dinner and we watched a cute movie called no reservations. All in all it was a great vacation weekend. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment