Sunday, November 14, 2010
Day of Gratitude #14
I am thankful for the chance I had to experience the joys of being pregnant...even if it was for a short while. I am thankful to that little baby that we had a chance to be excited for and to plan for. It brought us so much joy and it really got us thinking about parenting. It also brought James and I that much closer together. Through everything...including the miscarriage and D&C. Yes it was and sometimes still is hard. But I am thankful to that precious little soul that we get to look forward to meeting someday and making our family complete. We love you little bean and are excited to know we have you in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry 4 ur loss. I had no idea. My best friend has had 2 this yr and I know how hard it has been on her. So from the bottom of my heart I'm thinking and praying for you and your family! I'd love to get back in contact with you. You can contact me on my blog, fb, or my phone, those are the best ways.
McCallProbert.Blogspot.com
or 801-808-9991
Post a Comment