Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Thoughts

 Today almost all the meetings focused on the family. It was actually good timing for all these lessons, they really made me think about James, Avery and I. My family, and James' family. I am really blessed. I have a great family. I know we don't always get along, but what family does. This past week was a special one for my niece and her little family especially. Her and her husband are going to have a cute baby girl, not just any day now. But more like any hour now. But they had the chance to go through the temple this weekend. It's such a blessing for them to have that opportunity. So now they can be a forever family. Family I think is something we all take for granted. I know I do. So I just want to say to any of my family members who read this. Thank you for all you do and all you have done. You hold a real special place in my heart.

No comments: