Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to some wonderful fathers. First to my hubby.
James is such a cute father. he loves spending time with Avery. He thought he wasnt going to like being a father and was pretty nervous up till she was born. After she was born when James got to hold her for the first time. He was holding her and she opened her eyes and looked up at James and they just stared at each other. I watched them for awhile. James said he just melted and fell in love with her. I love it when James comes home from work, Avery gets so excited and sayys Daddy and laughs as she walks towards him. I really need to get it on video it's so cute.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY HONEY! Love You!

 Now for my father in law. In his eyes his granddaughters can do no wrong. all 2 of them. :p He loves spending time with Avery, his favorite time I think is in the mornings when he can go and sit on the back porch with her. When she was little and we use to live in Cedar after Avery would wake up and had her breakfast. He would take her and sit on our little balcony with my mother in law. And Avery would usually fall asleep in his arms. They have taken us into their home and my fatehr in law has worked so hard on the basement to try and get it finished so we could live down there.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

Next is to my Dad. My Dad has taught me so many things throughout my life. Good work ethic, how to put family time before jobs, and many many more. he's not much into babies but when they grow up a little he loves playing games with them and tickling them. He was the one at Christmas time who kept trying to sneak Avery her gifts early. On Christmas Eve night he sat right on the floor  with her and gave her a present to open. it was such a cute moment and that I did get a picture of. :)
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

 Here's to all the Fathers in my life. I hope you have a wonderful fathers day!

No comments: